The next meeting for Air Quality of the working group will take place on 13 October 2020, online, in a joint meeting with the Working group Sustainable Mobility Planning of the EMF.
13/10 Air quality and Sustainable mobility planning WGs joint meeting (11:30-13:00)
Agenda of the meeting:
Internal advocacy session on influencing EU policy (11:30 – 12:35)
- Introduction, Anna-Maria Spyriouni and Ian Catlow, WGs Chairs (5 min)
- Policy update, Thomas Willson and Eugenia Mansutti, Eurocities (10 min)
- Best practice exchange on UVARs (20 min)
- EURO 7 – discussing comments (30 min)
Knowledge and evidence sharing with external speakers (12:35 - 13:00)
- T&E study ‘Cleaner air beyond COVID-19 lockdowns’, Jens Muller, Transport & Environment (10 min)
- EPHA study ‘Health costs of air pollution' , Zoltan Massay-Kosubek, EPHA (10 min)
- Q&A (5 min)
We also share with you the draft of the consultation response we are preparing on the EURO 7 standards – see attachment. Do not hesitate to send your comments before the meeting, as this will be one of the discussion points. We would like to take the time to go through the different points and agree on our position on the 13th.
Please register via this link.